We are excited to be able to get back to work helping our clients look their best once again! To keep our staff and clients safe we will be following safety protocols, many of which are required by the State. Please take note of the following guidelines before arriving at the shop for your service:
- If you have any Covid-19 or similar symptoms (fever over 100, coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing) you must reschedule your service for at least 14 days after the first symptoms appeared.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone in the shop.
- Credit cards only.
- Your temperature will be taken at check-in and service will be refused if over 100.3. If you do have a fever over 100.3 you may return for an appointment only after 72 hours without a fever.
- Come alone and leave family and friends at home.
- Wait in your car or office until your service time.
- Keep 6' distance from all other guests.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entrance
- Keep personal bags and coats in your car.
- Magazines will not be offered.
- Shaves and beard trims will not be offered for several weeks.
- Shampoos will not be offered unless having a color service. If you are having a shampoo please refrain from speaking and just relax.
- Please avoid sitting in the waiting area if anyone else is waiting.
Our team will be doing the following to help keep you safe as well:
- Our team will thoroughly sanitize their workspace, restroom and front desk between clients
- Chairs will be at least 6' apart.
- You will be able to check-in and out with our mobile app. Download our Hair MWY app before arriving. (App coming soon!)
- Capes and barber aprons will be sanitized and/or washed between each guest.
- Appointments will be extended to allow ample time for sanitation.
- Hugs and handshakes will be "virtual."
- Masks will be worn by all of our team.
With all that said, we will still have smiles on our faces (although you will only see it in our eyes!) and a warm greeting for you when we see you! Hopefully, many of these restrictions will phase out in the near future.